Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Post

Hello, all!
Not sure how to begin a blog, if it should appear out of nowhere or have an actual "beginning beginning" so I will opt for the more of the latter.
In this blog I will talk about all things that interest me in Science Fiction and Fantasy. Don't let the title fool you, there will be a (hopefully) happy mix of both on here. I will span the full breadth of books, movies, TV, video games, and all things beyond and in between.
I have always loved sci-fi and fantasy and the doorways to other worlds that the genres open. I started with Harry Potter and branched out from there. I love to write, and when the inspiration hits I hope to share my successes (and failures) with all of you. I will review, comment, share, and just have fun. I hope I can interject some humor but be helpful and at times thought provoking also.
Stay tuned for more. I hope to have my first serious post up in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment